Changes in our lives may not always make it better or bad, but id depends on what changes one is going through.
I've moved out of Korea, my home, when I was three years old. I didn't know where we were going but we knew it was going to be different. We would have to change and adopt and get used to the different culture. Having arrived at England we started to all learn English. This change was extremely difficult for our whole family. After all these years only knowing one language we had to master another. We all had a change in friends and the food that we consumed. It surely made my mom pleased to know food was prepared and easily and quickly. but the sudden change in friends wasn't all that easy. The first problem being the language and the second being that we have different cultures. All these changes we've gone through in England has been hard, but has prepared me for a good future. Many hard changes will result in good lessons in the future.
As I have been growing up, I was able to see the massive and rapid changes. Especially the growing technology. I remember our very first computer. A Macintosh, it was very hard to run programs but still using more and advanced technology, everyones lives have changed. But seeing many advantages to this change, more disadvantages arise. With having computers, people put back accounts, personal information, basically their whole life in it. Of course everything would have been perfect if there weren't hackers, viruses and thieves. From making a computer, a person's life so much easier it really doesn't work in their favor when something is stolen. By looking at so many other different technological aspects of life, we humans are getting lazier and are missing out on a lot of old school ways.
Yes, changes that make life easier cannot necessarily make them better, but in many ways it makes it harder and for them to do it. It could make it harder in many different cases for a person by making a change that's easier in life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment